Friday 8 April 2011

Bucket List add-ons

Not time to say hello goodbye, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late…

I am starting to panic slightly how quickly my time left in Cardiff is going and how much I have left to do. In fact, I am purposely refusing to name a date for leaving, blaming a four consecutive hen parties and weddings on the weekends preceding my last day in work. The thing is, rather narcissistically, I feel like I need to leave after a proper send off so I can close one chapter and open the next with clear defined lines. I don’t want to half move, come back for a party, and leave again. I’d like a big send off.

Anyway, I’ll deal with that in due course. More importantly for the time being is The Bucket List. I have had some great additions from my Twitter people, and also following an impromptu thought shower (wtf! brain storm suited me just fine), I have some more.

Here they are:

Eating and Drinking

Moksh in the Bay
Eat a Clarkes Pie

Experiences
Watch Cardiff City play in their new stadium
Cycle along the Taff trail to Castle Coch
Walk across the Cardiff Bay Barrage
See a live band in Clwb Ifor Bach AKA Welsh Club
Watch a cricket match in the Swalec Stadium in Sophia Gardens

People
See ‘Ninja’ drum on the bins in Queen Street

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to our sea safari!! All booked and ready to go, just don't forget the sickbags. Oh and a torch. Sorry it's not at lunchtime x

    ReplyDelete